Top 3 Reasons To Get VCADS for Volvo:
1. Software Version: 2.40
2. Supported Languages: English, French, Spanish, German, Italian, Russian, Hungarian, Dutch, Danish, Chinese, Norwegian, Polish, Turkish, Czech, Swedish, Japanese, Thai
3. Update By CD
It Only Supports Windows XP System
VCADS for Volvo Function:
Diagnostic Program designed to read and clear fault codes.
Reprogram ECM parameters and ECMS
All features unlocked for the following manufacturers
 Volvo Truck Corporation
 Volvo Bus Corporation
 Volvo Penta
 Volvo Construction Equipment
PTT is a Windows-based diagnostic application specially designed to test, calibrate and program engine parameters. This software supports VN, VT, VHD, WG, WX and AC from model year 98 forward.Tests for fault tracing of Volvo D7C, D11F, D12B, D12C, D12D, D13F, D16D and D16F engines are incorporated into PTT.
Many funtions in today’s modern vehicles are controlled by electronic control units(ESUs). ECUs control components such as the engine, instrumentation and certain vehicles funtions. PTT is a toolbox that bundles diagnostic (VCADS) and repair applications (Guided Diagnostics) together making it a one stop shop for the technicians. The main purpose of PTT is to support the diagnostic & repair process and to make it easier for technicians to work with the tools provided.
VCADS elite software is installed on a PC. The PC is connected to the communication connector in the vehicle via the communication interface(Volvo part number 9998555).
VCADS Elite provides tests and calibrations for VOLVO vehicles that are equipped with the Vehicle Electronics ’98(VECTRO II) or Version 2 electronic control systtems. The application consists of a number of standrd graphical interfaces, such as graphs and continuous displays of parameters values. The operations are organized in the menu according to function groups. Some ECUs have changeable parameters that can be use to adjust or customize certain functions. Volvo ECUs often have two types of parameters: Customer parameters and Vehicle parameters.
Customers parameters can be programmed locally using VCADS Elite. Vehicle parameters genarally are used to configure the vehicle when it is built and alteration of these parameters requires a connection to VDA(Vehicle Data Administration) at Volvo . These parameters CANNOT be read or programmed with VCADS Elite. These changes must be performance by a Volvo Truck dealer.
VCADS for Volvo Adjustments and Improvements
– Support for new language: Thai
– Support for new models: FL and FE
– The Option dialog in the Tool menu has been updated.
– Manually entered chassis series are validated on the local computer.
– Possibility to correct parameter values that are incorrect according to specifications. Parameters with values that are not valid are marked with red color. Previously, this situation caused an error that interfered with parameter programming.
– Help desk tool is updated. The actions 1 – Update phone book and 3 – Change connection type are found under 1 – Central Communications Settings.
– Campaigns which have been downloaded in intermediate storage mode but are not reported will, after 30 days, be reported as not performed for safety reasons.
– If the hardware part number in the control unit differs from the hardware part number stored in the central systems, VCADS Pro will automatically check if there is an appropriate conversion kit available. If this is the case, a dialog box appears asking the user to run the conversion kit.
– New procedure for downloading of new versions of VCADS Pro.
– If there is unused or unreported software stored in Intermediate Storage, the user will be notified and have the possibility to view more detailed information.
– Help text updated with instructions for parameter programming by templates, the new Option dialog and information about new functionality in intermediate storage.
– Campaign handling will from now be reported after programming is finished and not at the next authenticated connection to central systems.
– The operation conversion kit has been split into two operations: Conversion kit and Accessory kit.
– Oscilloscope related operations for special tool 88890040 have updated oscilloscope software.
– New version of Perf: performance application. Version number: 2.5.3.
The following operations have been added or updated in VCADS Pro:
– 17012-3, 1700-21-03-02 Fault codes
– 17054-3, 1700-22-03-06 Accessory kit
– 20006-3, 2000-08-03-06 20006-3 Engine data statistics
– 2374-08-03-02, 23712-3 Injectors shut off, manual
– Support for Dennis Eagle (DE)
With VCADS Pro 2.40 for Volvo You Can Do:
1.VOLVO TRUCKS: AC, FM10, NH565, FH12, FM12, VHD, FH16, FM7, VN, WC, WG, WI, FH565, NH12, FL6,FL7, FL10, FL12, NH525, WX, COMP04, FE, VHD, FH, FM, VM, FM9, F10, F12 , F16, NL10, NL12
2.VOLVO BUSES: B10B, B10M, B10L, B10R, M10R, B12, B58, B6, B7R, OLYMPIAN, SUPEROLY
3..VOLVO CONSTRUCTION EQUIPMENT (CE):
Wheel loader: L110E, L110F, L120E, L120F, L150E, L150F, L180E, L180F, L220E, L220F, L330E, L350F, L60E, L60F, L70E, L70F, L90E, L90F
Articulated Hauler: A25D, A25E, A30D, A30E, A35D, A35E, A40D, A40E, T450D
Excavator: EC135B, EC140B, EC140C, EC160B, EC160C, EC180B, EC180C, EC210B, EC210C, EC235C, EC240B, EC240C, EC290B, EC290C, EC330B, EC330C, EC360B, EC360C, EC460B, EC460C, EC700C, EC700B, EC700C, ECR145C, ECR235C, ECR305C, EW140B, EW140C, EW145B, EW145C, EW160B, EW160C, EW180B, EW180C, EW200B, EW210C, FC2121C, FC2421C, FC2924C, FC3329C, PL4611
45.Grader: G710B, G720B, G726B, G730B, G740B, G746B, G780B, G930, G940, G946, G960 ,G970, G976, G990
5.Compact Excavator: ECR88
1pc x 9998555 Adapter Main Unit
1pc x 8Pin to 16pin Cable
1pc x 14Pin to 16Pin Cable
1pc x Carry Box
1pc x Volvo VCADS(PTT 1.12) Software 2.40 Version Disc
1pc x COM Cable